Please be sure to make all your WAMEDA purchases through this website — http://www.wameda.org — which is WAMEDA’s ONLY official website. Thank you!
Take this opportunity to join WAMEDA now!
Your annual WAMEDA membership entitles you to:
- Our newsletter, covering dance news, reviews, articles and other important info
- WAMEDA meetings with instructional programs and chances to socialize
- Discount to the Annual Winter Workshop featuring local instructors
- Discount to the Annual Members’ Showcase
- Discount to the Annual Hafla Weekend Celebration featuring world-renowned artists and WAMEDA members
All WAMEDA memberships expire annual on January 31st. A “new member” is defined as someone who has never been a member of WAMEDA, or who has not been a dues-paying member for the past two years.
NEW MEMBERS only:
You can pay your membership dues by credit card, using the buttons below, or by check or money order (payable to “WAMEDA, Inc”). Annual dues are pro-rated for new members. This means that the amount of the dues varies, depending on when you join WAMEDA:
- From January through May, membership dues are $30.00
- From June through September, membership dues are $22.50
- From October through December, membership dues are $15.00
GET LISTED in the WAMEDA Teachers’ Directory for $10.00! You must be a WAMEDA member. You’ll be listed in the annual printed WAMEDA Membership Directory and online in the WAMEDA website’s “Teachers & Troupes” directory. Just click here:
If you prefer to pay by check or money order (payable to “WAMEDA, Inc”), please download the WAMEDA ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FORM.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COMPLETED MEMBERSHIP FORM and payment to:
c/o Veda Sereem
P.O. Box 333
Valley Lee, MD 20692
WE THANK YOU! and we look forward to welcoming you at our next meeting!