Sunday, February 22, 2015
WAMEDA’s all-day Winter Workshop is just the thing to chase away those dreary wintertime blues. The workshop will feature four fabulous teachers, each one presenting a fun, informative class. Our past workshops have been well worth attending, so save your spot! Here is our schedule:
- 09:30am – 10:00am Registration
- 10:00am – 10:15am Warm-up with the Fitness Pharaoh
- 10:15am – 11:30am Latifa: Flirty Fun Drum Solo
- 11:30am – 12:45pm Amustela: Wraps, Unwraps and Other Fun Veil Tricks
- 12:45pm – 01:30pm Lunch (sponsored by WAMEDA)
- 01:30pm – 02:45pm Nimeera: Professional Costuming Techniques
- 02:45pm – 04:00pm Yasmin Henkesh: The Golden Age – Dance in the Style of Naima Akef & Tahia Carioca
You can register for the day and take all four classes, or you can register for individual class(es). Please see below for instructions on how to pay online or by check or money order.
If you’d like to be a VENDOR at the Winter Workshop, please fill in the WAMEDA VENDOR APPLICATION FORM and mail it to Dancer.
Before workshop classes begin, we’ll have an energizing warm-up led by coach and fitness expert Gerson Kuhr, The Fitness Pharaoh! Gerson is also Chair of the WAMEDA Board of Directors and the highly-respected emcee of WAMEDA’s shows.
To register for the entire day of the WAMEDA Winter Workshop (that’s all four classes, plus lunch), please click here:
To register for individual class(es) in the WAMEDA Winter Workshop, please click here:
PAYING BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER:
Please download and print out the WAMEDA WINTER WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM. Just fill it in and mail it with your payment (made out to “WAMEDA, Inc.” to Dancer, 8010 Old Branch Avenue, Clinton, MD 20735.